- Collaboration Hosts Third Annual Summer School
- Collaboration P.I. Steve White Elected to American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Professor Mark van Schilfgaarde hosted the “Simons Summer School on the Correlated Electron Problem” on May 20th to 22nd, 2016, at Cumberland Lodge, Windsor Great Park, UK. See the flyer (PDF) and the event website for further details.
- Collaboration P.I. Antoine Georges Elected to the French Academy of Sciences
- Foundation Hosts Annual Meeting of Many Electron Collaboration
- MPS Awardee Spotlight: Emanuel Gull
- Collaboration Meets at Foundation
- Collaboration Holds First Annual Summer School
- Foundation Hosts Kickoff for the Simons Collaboration on the Many Electron Problem
- Collaboration P.I. Garnet Chan Awarded National Academy of Sciences Baker Prize
Open Positions at Collaboration Institutions
Research Assistant or Associate in the condensed matter group of the Physics Department at King’s College, London
The project is aimed at extending the GW method for the Electronic Structure by incorporating vertex corrections to high order using the diagrammatic Monte Carlo technique. It will be supervised by Evgeny Kozik in close collaboration with Mark van Schilfgaarde. A successful candidate will have a strong expertise in development and application of ab initio methods for electronic structure calculations, experience with advanced approaches to correlated systems, (e.g. GW methods, dynamical mean field theory, quantum Monte Carlo) and solid programming skills.
Duration of position: 2 years with possible extension.
Details available at https://www.hirewire.co.uk/HE/1061247/MS_JobDetails.aspx?JobID=70766 .
Open Positions at Other Institutions
No current open positions.