Please join us as we celebrate the opening of the Center for Computational Neuroscience, the fifth and most recent addition to the Flatiron Institute of the Simons Foundation.
- Jim & Marilyn Simons, Co-Chairs, Simons Foundation Board of Directors
- David Spergel, President, Simons Foundation
CCN Mission and Vision
- Eero Simoncelli, founding Scientific Director of the Center for Computational Neuroscience and Silver Professor at NYU
Talks on the State and Future of Computational Neuroscience
- William Bialek, John Archibald Wheeler/Batelle Professor in Physics, Princeton University
- Larry Abbott, William Bloor Professor of Theoretical Neuroscience and Professor of Physiology and Cellular Biophysics, Columbia University
In-person attendance is by invitation only; invited in-person attendees are strongly encouraged to register using the below “Register” button. All other interested persons are welcome and invited to view the event online.
A reception will follow the program in CCN on the third and fourth floors of 160 Fifth Ave.
Program livestream information will be posted to this site in the coming days.