The Simons Foundation invites you to attend a Tech Open House on Tuesday, October 22 from 4:00 – 7:00pm. This event will take place at the Simons Foundation offices in New York City. You are welcome to drop in at any time, and we will share an agenda of the event with registered attendees prior to the event. Refreshments will be provided.
The Tech Open House will allow visitors to learn more about our projects and technologies. This event will include presentations and opportunities to speak with Simons Foundation staff about their software and research areas. We will also highlight open positions and future hiring opportunities.
Networking opportunities will include Simons Foundation staff from the following groups and more:
- Informatics Data and Analytics
- Scientific Computing Core
- SPARK: Igniting Research on Autism
- Computational Neuroscience
- Center for Computational Astrophysics
- Center for Computational Quantum Physics
- Business Technology and Systems
For more information on the Simons Foundation, please visit our website: https://www.simonsfoundation.org/